Friday, August 23, 2013

My First Day at SJSU!


It was a bright sunny day when I started walking towards my class. the university campus looked even more beautiful as lots of welcoming events were held for the first day of college. I was nervous, excited, confused all at the same time when I entered my class. nervous because I could see all new faces, excited because I have been waiting for this day since quite a few days and confused because I had no idea what's going to happen next.. my professors were friendly and helpful and they gave us the introduction of their respective subjects and it was nice to meet couple of new fellow students.. I am hoping to see them in next class too.. what catched my eyes on the first was, a girl with purple hair in my class!!
I heard a dialogue in one of the hindi movies that first experience is always memorable and a good one.. well I would like to say the same for my first day at san jose state university.


In a state of mixed emotions, I entered the premises thinking.. this is it.! The inception of the most important phase of my life..The excitement of meeting new people..skip of a heart beat after seeing a girl having enticing looks..the rare phenomenon of having a "happy-face" and non-drowsy state of mind even after attending 150 minutes long lecture..savoring these exquisite moments of change..the first day of my college..definitely one of those days which i would never forget.



Finally the time has arrived for my long awaited class, traveled tooo far for these lectures, but I really don't know what to expect. Let them just begin .. I'm up for a good challenge.I arrived to the class 30min early to grab a good seat, due to overwhelming crowd in SE.

By the reviews I heard about him I expected that he would be cheerful and grab the attention of crowd, but rather he lacked interest in what he is teaching, maybe due to his tiresome long working hours, he tried to do his best.
In my earlier experiences, I would be always looking forward for the class to end, but here I just wanted to know more and more.

The time just flew, grasped a very good amount information about how the classes happen here and what to expect from the professor and what not to do. Finally It came to an end and my classmates form a biggg queue to clear their doubts, I don't understand why do they get so many doubts... They might be thinking, "Just ask the prof, why to waste time searching for everything!!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment